Original topic:

Android 10 problem on Note10+

(Topic created on: 12-27-2019 08:30 PM)
aimanaimran
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note
Some design flaw android 10 from my perspective.

Edge Panels (on right) vs Back Button (full gesture). 

Switch Apps vs Samsung Pay vs Google Assist (sometime) 

Cannot move on to Full Screen Gestures from Navigation Buttons since I just migrate from Note 5 to Note 10+. Quite confusing.

I'm old enough to adapt to new features.🤣

Any tips to solve this you are welcome to give some comment. Thanks in advance.
10 Comments
scinex
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note
Hi Bro. In my opinion, perhaps it's not a design flaw, but rather a 'new' style... to keep up with competitors.
You could always choose to use back 3 original Android navigation buttons ( back, home, .. ) or choose Android 10 full gestures. Just give more time to yourself😆
aimanaimran
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
want to follow new features but something must let go. need to teach my fingers new memory. love navigation button bcoz its quite easy but full screen display also very nice. hard to choose and need more time to adapt.
0 Likes
EngMS
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
learn from new...soon you will know the best of feature of the system.💪💪
Edster89
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
It depends on ur use. For me I still have to use the basic 3 buttons instead of gestures. I tried gestures but took me a while to adjust. For now if they permanent change to gesture I think we all can learn. Just now we have choice still😁
aimanaimran
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
still trying to learn and adapt to gestures. hard to manoeuvre bcoz the shortcut is too close to each other
0 Likes
Elno
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
I also liked the old style since get used for so long time, but 1 thing about fullscreen gesture it's designed for phone with big screen, i found going back it's easier without much thumb effort. The edge side bar can be adjust higher or lower depends on personal reference. I prefer full gesture on N10 because the corner edge it's not really comfortable to hold on hand, and the swipe to middle to go back came very handy 😇
0 Likes
scinex
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note
Totally agree! Once you've got used to full gesture, sliding back is very easy and smooth. One thing I notice is, by sliding from edge to centre screen but a bit curvy down, it's much more smoother.
Elno
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
It's very useful going back with just a swipe, at least i won't risk myself from a phone fall and broken teeth when reading before sleep on the pillow. Yup the curvy little edge of screen is just at the perfect place for that gesture 🤗
0 Likes
aimanaimran
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
one tips that i think is usefull is need to switch on back gestures at keyboard.quite useful. so if youre typing you can go back by swipe to the right at keyboard. no need to swipe above keyboard as usually edge panels is there