Original topic:

Android 13 on Note 10 plus

(Topic created on: 11-27-2022 05:46 AM)
Baal68
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
I want to update to Android 13 on my Note 10 plus. Samsung says I will not receive Android 13. How can it be possible for a phone so good and not old at all? Please help me. 
11 Comments
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note

Money is the reason. 

Samsung WANTS to sell you a new device.. 

If you're lucky enough to have purchased the Note 10 outside of North America, then you should have the Exynos variant, which can be Rooted, and you could Flash a Custom Rom running Android 13, 14, and probably 15, once they are available.

When Samsung stops providing Android version updates, they REALLY SHOULD allow people to unlock the Bootloaders & Flash Custom Firmware... but it's about money, unfortunately. 🙄 

mohdiqbal01
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

Yea I buy

0 Likes
Baal68
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Thank you for your answer. I bought mine in Canada. How can I communicate with Samsung manager or ceo for asking them to give Android 13 to my phone?
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note

LOL Yeah right 🤣🤣🤣

lmao-gif-5.gif

zz-top-guitar-spin-1373310472.gif

KOTS21
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
He can't get a answer from the moderators, ambassadors and he wants to get the CEO to answer him? 😂
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note

Well, yeah. 

I am NOT laughing at @baal68, in fact I applaud their moxie for thinking that they would get a reply.

It's the thought of Samsung's ceo replying, never mind seeing, reading & understanding the post, which is the hilarious part ☺️

Baal68
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
I did not know I was so funny...
But there are ways to get Android 13 on Note 10 plus on some sites as getdroidtips using AOSP. Is it safe and is it recommended to follow their tips?
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note

Unfortunately the ironic humour stems from the communication "skills" on Samsung's part. 

If you have the North American Snapdragon variant of the Note 10, it has a Locked Bootloader & therefore it is not possible to flash any Custom Boot.img / Recovery / Custom Roms.

⚠️⚠️DO NOT attempt to use any so called "one click" Root methods, as:

• They don't work. 
  • They are loaded with Spyware / Malware. 

⚠️⚠️

Baal68
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Thank you. So that means that there is no way to get Android 13 on my Note 10 plus? Why the moderator does not answer to my question?