Original topic:

Any hope of getting android 12 beta in Canada?

(Topic created on: 09-25-2021 03:59 PM)
chaton
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note
Does anybody know if this could be in the cards?
Thanks!
9 Comments
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note

Officially, not a chance.

This question has been asked Sooooo many times!

It'd be great to just maybe search for "beta", before posting the question.. again lol 😂 

Cgcan
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
No need to be rude anz not letting it being avalIble in canada its bad buisness
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note

I'm sorry if you feel that my post was "rude", but I'm sure that you can understand that whenever there's a Beta announcement, there's scores of people asking the same questions, over & over 🕊

Cgcan
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Its still rude the way you reply it

ND AD.IT THt samzung has so.thi g againz canada
1 many other country has samsung allowing esim ans dual sim in their pbone but not canada
Many other cell phone do allow it in canada so its not a question of being illegal its pure hatred for their canadian customers they dont even plan to make it avalaible at all im canada wish is a proof tbey dont like us canadian there is no other reason why not available in canada i even asked them the reason they juzt say that for now there is no plan on allowing it i. Canada if they dicide to we will be lets know.
0 Likes
chaton
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
LOL. Yes, you are right. Next time.
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
You got as much hope as Samsung making "ambassadors " that actually are a part of the community and not just pre ordered the S21 lol
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
Just so you're tracking that means 0% 😞
xtrawest
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
Nope, idts!
MerleMahoney
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
If they hate Canada I'm glad to know. I almost dropped 1800. Phew!! Thx for the heads up haterz
0 Likes