Original topic:

App Camera Integration.

(Topic created on: 09-20-2021 09:56 AM)
Akash6539
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
Dear @Samsung, you guys need to game up your app integrations. Your Camera quality is horrible if its opened in Insta or Snapchat,TikTok, even though its the best Camera in the market. 
Your Camera is the best camera, only when its used in stock camera app.
The main reason Apple is winning against you is their app integration. Their Camera has the same quality even if its used in any App.

I am using Note 20 Ultra but it feels like I am using Galaxy s2 when I open Instagram's camera. 
I am a big fan of Your phone but you need to let the developer of those apps know to create a separate version of apps just for galaxies and post it in galaxy store.
8 Comments
Georgine
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi, If you take pictures of the objects to too close distances that Auto Focus may not be available normally, taken subjects may be blur and unclear. Especially if you don’t keep the proper distances when shooting the photos, videos with high resolution or high zoom ratio, the Auto Focus feature doesn’t work properly and it causes unclear and blur images in the end.

So, it is recommended that you do not position subjects within too close distances from the device to take clear photos and keep the proper distances between device and object. These distances differ by device and camera lens.

And as currently smartphones had being used spherical lenses for device cameras, distortion may differ by lens type and it severely occurs when the angle of view is wider and the distance up to the shooting object is shorter. Additionally, if you cover the device’s camera part with a screen protector, sticker, or a cover, a covered camera will cause pictures of low quality, and the photos you take appear blurry. So please ensure not to use the screen protector which covers the camera part of the screen protector without a specific hole for the camera part. Also, clean the camera lens. All Samsung smartphones undergo rigorous internal inspection tests and are always being controlled under Samsung’s high level of quality standards internally.

0 Likes
Akash6539
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
do you even read what I posted!!
0 Likes
Georgine
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi, if it happens with social media apps only then it is not an issue with the device. You need to check with the app support.

0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note

Read, maybe, comprehend unlikely. 

Cut & Paste responses is pretty standard here. 

0 Likes
GodlessOrigin
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
I understand the bad quality when the camera is used through 3rd party apps . That said . It's hard for Samsung to run after all these social media hypes, Android has so many companies with so many ways they all try to stand out in software and hardware . That makes it messy with all the companies that android tries to satisfy all these companies.
On the other hand Apple puts out 4 phones a year and they are pretty much one size fits all .
So it's gonna time for them for to get Android less defragmented .
In the main time I use the main camera up then upload to social media .
_umar_
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Is there a software that can fix the camara issue
0 Likes
Akash6539
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
I know thats the whole reason of posting this. They have a samsung galaxy store and they also have an app category named Made for your galaxy which I think is for the apps that are tweaked specially for galaxies. No hate to androids, I specifically prefer an android as it has lots of modifications but these mods are for pro level users.And an Average phone user dont even care about those things.This is the main reason why an average phone user prefers an Iphone.
0 Likes
GodlessOrigin
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
In the maintime you can try this app and i hope it helps in some way

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.venlow.vertical.fullscreen.whatsapp.video.status