Original topic:

app drawer

(Topic created on: 01-07-2020 04:02 PM)
MAP
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy Note
Anyone have any idea if it's possible to put the app drawer on a list instead of a page by page app drawer. I used to be on Nova launcher and I liked that better than the pages. I checked through setting and couldn't find it. Can't go back to nova since I will lose the new android gesture since google has not made them compatible with third party launcher. Not a big deal, but in my memory I was thinking it was an option. 
0 Likes
8 Comments
Galaxy Note
You could always use Fluid Navigation Gestures from the Play Store (I do) and use Nova Launcher (I do as well) - FNG offers far more functionality & options than Samsung's Gestures 🐧
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
ah yes, you should use the app good lock found on galaxy store by samsung. Install the Taskchanger sub app and it: will 100% solve the problem
Galaxy Note
Won't work right now if he's on One UI V2.0...GoodLock Modules aren't updated yet 🐧
Galaxy Note
oh
0 Likes
chatt
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
someone continually calls me from WhatsApp his picture shows I try returning the call I can't find it how do I track this person down
0 Likes
chatt
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
help
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
You should make your own post - Aside from the fact it's kind of rude to Hijack someone else's post - Your question isn't going to be seen by people who might be able to help you - Don't ask me - I don't use WhatsApp 🐧
0 Likes
chatt
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
thanks for the help
0 Likes