Did you mean: 

Original topic:

AUTHENTIC SAMSUNG BATTERY REPLACEMENT

(Topic created on: 08-20-2023 05:23 PM)
switvader
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
Good morning. Do you have any link where we can buy Samsung Authentic* / Approved/ Alternative Battery replacement for Samsung Galaxy Note 9? I really love my Note 9 and I still wanna use it, however, the battery is really draining fast and I wanna replace it. Any suggestion? 

(Philippines)
5 Comments
bagol1209
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
I recommend bringing it in tye service center. They might still have it.
switvader
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Thanks. Although service center is far from where I live. I think I need to travel 3 hours or so just to get there
0 Likes
TeamGalaxyBianx
Options
Galaxy Note

Hey there, switvader! Your best bet would be to visit a nearby service center. 😊 We made it easy for you to book an appointment! You may do so directly from your Samsung Members app, right under the Support tab. We hope you get your battery replaced soon! 🔋

0 Likes
TeamGalaxyDD
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi switvader,

Samsung Service Centers carry specialized equipment that can repair your device properly. This includes the special adhesive needed to replace your back plate after replacing the battery.

While I don't doubt you could repair it yourself, I'd advise to let our techs handle it so you can get your device back to working condition with less hassle! ♥

As for availability - if a part is not available, your Service Center will be able to source and install it for you as part of the service. Like I said, less hassle. I do understand though that the travel time is pretty lengthy, and I do hope that you find the time to visit soon.

Let me know if you're into that. Book an appointment through Samsung Members or call #GALAXY today.

0 Likes
ryan2784
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
How much battery samsung note 9 ??
0 Likes