Original topic:

Auto rotate screen since One UI 2.0 update

(Topic created on: 04-30-2020 08:22 PM)
k3v1n
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note
Hi, since the update for One UI 2.0
The orientation of my screen is changing automatically in some app (Facebook for example) is my phone is inclined even if the screen orientation (auto rotate) button IS deactivated.

Is there another (new) setting to change since that update if I DON'T want my screen orientation to change?

Thanks. 
14 Comments
Helpinghand
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note

turn off auto rotate and you're done.

otherwise the gyroscope on device will detect angles.

0 Likes
k3v1n
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Actually it seems like the Facebook app is the problem. Clearing the cache partition worked but only for a few hours. Now when I'm on Facebook the screen rotates when my phone is inclined. Even if my auto rotate setting IS deactivated. And when I kill the Facebook app and reopen it, it works for few minutes before it bugs again.. Weird. I'll try to uninstall and reinstall the app.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Interesting, I have facebook app and already upgraded to OneUI 2.0. I will try to reproduce your problem.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Hey k3v1n, I tried disable Auto Rotate and use facebook for a day. Cannot reproduce your issue.
0 Likes
Mhdbngr
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
Hello . When I went online and wanted to visit the site or watch a video, I saw an icon (similar to a phone and gray in the right corner of the image. It was a vertical or horizontal image) but it hasn't been available to me for a while and I don't know about How to reactivate. Thank you for your help
0 Likes