Original topic:

Battery drained fast, experience lagging & not free gift despite pre order

(Topic created on: 08-23-2020 11:24 PM)
Jennysyl
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note

Screen shot capture from the news... I experience the 1st two and why I'm not getting any free gift?
17 Comments
Edster89
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
The battery thing is the one that throw me off from the note 20 series tbh. But I think will get better over the usage and few more updates. For now it's a win lose situation tbh. 120hz but at what cost 😛

What lagging u exp? If my note 10 plus never do anything from the day it was out of the box.

The free gift thing why not go ask Samsung center itself and verify. Show ur receipt of purchase or what
Jennysyl
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
lagging one is when I surf net then decide to close it and open other apps ... then it will lag or hang for a short while.. experience it few times. as for the free gift, that's another story, I send email to them cannot get thru, I send to the chat never reply. .. not sure how.. maybe I will try to find their contact.
0 Likes
Minaamina
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
if open more than 10 apps at the same time even iphone gonna lagging tbh.. its depend on the RAM u hv if u want to open many apps without lagging.. abt the battery.. it will adjust itself on ur usage daily..
0 Likes
Jennysyl
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
sorry don't agree with ur comments. it written no longer have to experience phone lagging or apps crashing... but I'm still having it . as for battery you mentioned it will adjust itself on my daily usage, can I know how long it takes for it to adjust since I'm already using it for few days and don't see any improvement. it takes weeks or months to adjust base on my daily usage?
0 Likes
Minaamina
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
then ur hv to sent ur phone to services if ur are having it.. abt the battery.. my phone took 2 week plus.. around 16 days then the battery is ok now..
Jennysyl
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
hmm... guess I have wait 2 week plus to see improvement then ... sigh ...
0 Likes
Minaamina
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
well.. in one week u can already see the different as my phone in first week not drain much battery but after 2 weeks it can hold for 1 day and 10 hours
0 Likes
AnasHassan
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
yup note 20 battery life is terrible!
Jennysyl
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
like some said we have to wait for the phone to adjust.... even my boss also said the same..... let's try use 2 to 3 weeks and see how it goes then...