Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Battery performance for Note 10+

(Topic created on: 06-15-2021 09:56 PM)
JP19
Expert Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
I have been getting like 3 to 4 hours of SOT for each full charge. And recently, I need to charge it twice daily. Is anyone experiencing the same issue? 
0 Likes
4 Comments
SamsungNantakkumar
Options
Galaxy Note

Hello JP19. I'm Avinash from Samsung.

We regret to learn of your experience with your Samsung Galaxy Note10+ battery issue. We would like to propose a Smart Tutor. This is a service where we will be able to assist you with further troubleshooting over the call. Please call our Samsung Care Line 1800-726-7864 regarding this service. Our experts at Samsung Care Line will advise and assist you in details.

Thank You

0 Likes
JP19
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
Right now, I have factory reset my phone and monitor for the time being.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Did you get your Note 10+ when launched? Because if so, the Note10 series is almost 2 years old as of June 2021. Lithium batteries (found in most modern smartphones, laptops and tablets etc) will contain around only 80% of its original capacity after 2 to 3 years of typical use. Of course, it depends on your usage.
0 Likes
JP19
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
Yup got it since launch day. I thought of having the battery replaced at external mobile repair shop, cos it's cheaper, but the water resistance is not guaranteed. Or last resort is to replace on my own, just afraid of breaking the back cover.
0 Likes