Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Bixby on Note 8

(Topic created on: 04-23-2020 11:11 AM)
janmatt
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note
Since the last Bixby update every time I park my car I get a message from Bixby asking if I just parked my car and asks if I want to take a picture of it.
Anyone know how i shut this off?  I have turned off every notification from Bixby that i can find but it keeps happening! 
0 Likes
5 Comments
Solution
Galaxy Note
Try go to Settings , Apps then go to Bixby services, notification. You can disable saved parking location.
keagan
Options
Galaxy Note

Tallman Thanks for the help

Hey @janmatt, Please try the resolution provided by  @ Tallman and let us know if you need any further assistance.

0 Likes
janmatt
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Thank you.. turns out I have 2 Bixby Service files. I had turned off all notifications in one ut it was obviously the wrong one. From your suggestion, I found the 2nd one - turned everything off in it and have parked twice since with no message from Bixby. Thank you!
Galaxy Note
Welcome 😄
mar1936
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
Lost all my pictures in my gallery. Went to My files to recover it. Press Restore to recover it but its all gone. Instruction is not clear. It should stay for 15 days in my Trash file before it is deleted. Can I recover all my pictures in my Gallery? Please help. Thank you.
0 Likes