Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Camera Not Working

(Topic created on: 11-28-2020 08:10 AM)
Deevvv
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy Note
I have a Galaxy Note 10+ and the camera app seems to have some troubles lately. When I press the shutter button in normal photo mode it doesn't click pictures(for the most parts) and if it does, it takes 4 to 5 secs at least.
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
keagan
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi, Is the issue only with the camera app?

I suggest you to please check if you are experiencing the issue with the device in safe mode. Please follow the below steps to use safe mode on your device.

1-Turn the device off.

2-Press and hold the Power and the Volume Down buttons at the same time, to turn the device on.

3-When you see the Samsung logo appear on the screen, you can let go of the Power button while the device boots up. Make sure to keep holding the Volume Down button. 4-You will now be able to see Safe Mode down near the bottom left of the screen.

Note: To exit from safe mode, just restart your device.

View solution in context

6 Comments
keagan
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi ThePagalBoy, Please clear the cache for the Camera application and check if the issue got resolved.

Go to Settings >> Apps >> 3 dot menu >> Show system apps >> Camera >> Storage >> Clear cache.

Also, please close all the background applications while using the camera application and check if you are experiencing the issue.

Deevvv
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
tried in the beginning, doesn't help.
0 Likes
Solution
keagan
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi, Is the issue only with the camera app?

I suggest you to please check if you are experiencing the issue with the device in safe mode. Please follow the below steps to use safe mode on your device.

1-Turn the device off.

2-Press and hold the Power and the Volume Down buttons at the same time, to turn the device on.

3-When you see the Samsung logo appear on the screen, you can let go of the Power button while the device boots up. Make sure to keep holding the Volume Down button. 4-You will now be able to see Safe Mode down near the bottom left of the screen.

Note: To exit from safe mode, just restart your device.

TBone
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Note
I'm just wondering if you are talking about the stock Camera app. or the camera U.I with in another app?
Deevvv
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
the issue has been fixed now...it seems it was a bug.
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi, Glad to know that the issue got resolved. Please take the time to accept the comment that you find helpful as solution by clicking on 3 dots and tap on "Accept as Solution" and help others with the same query.

0 Likes