Original topic:

Cheated

(Topic created on: 12-07-2020 06:14 PM)
Jaded004
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note

I own a note 10 plus and used it for 8 months when it suddenly broke down so I took it to my local samsung for repairs and guess what their customer service rep immediately went into
"it must be the customers fault" mode finding small scratches at the edges and judged that I dropped it when I did not. Later on they called me and said the found moisture inside said it was
my fault for sure even when I explained it only came under contact with minor raindrops they said even with water resistance there is a limit (which is mere raindrops)and proceeded to
charge me a thousand bucks. Amazing how a WATER resistant phone ends up having WATER inside from mere contact from minor raindrops.
So guys and gals please dont buy samsung phones, seriously they charge a hefty premium for inferior quality parts (exynos) and substandard customer service.

0 Likes
6 Comments
Sy3ney
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
Since you use for 8 months, i believe your phone still under warranty.
So which part of your phone does the Samsung change / repair ?
Which service centre you go ?
0 Likes
Benny678
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
water enter no warranty,it is user problem
0 Likes
Sy3ney
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
minor/mere raindrops won't broke down the phone unless the phone go for diving.
If there is moisture, user should switch off the phone and use hair dryer or put in rice bucket for 2-3 days for dry out. Shouldn't let the moisture in the phone without doing anything - that lead to user problem.
0 Likes
Mchhh
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
And again you're complaining. dump your current phone and buy a new one STFU
Mchhh
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Reported
0 Likes
Nesh03
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
fake profile posted same post 4 times with editing diff story on previous 3 post. 😅😅😅😅