Original topic:

Disabling charge info when screen off... there's an option!

(Topic created on: 06-06-2020 08:27 AM)
Vic20
Active Level 10
Options
Galaxy Note
Now why did I not see this until now... 😂

Samsung gave us the option to disable it. Nice to see. I'm one of those that actually prefer not having that indicator on my display while charging and the screen is off. 😁👍
13 Comments
Galaxy Note
Seriously!? I have used this feature since my first phone S3 😲
😁😁😁
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
It's just that on the Note10 series and Tab S6, they insisted to always show charging info.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Oh, sorry guys...I misunderstand, I thought that is battery percentage. This charging info...I would say it is an improved version and is for AOD. But somehow this is not new to me and has been around for some time. I think not only on 10 series. I think Note 9 already had it.
0 Likes
Vic20
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
There was never a way to disable the charge info when the screen was off (no AoD). It was persistent (didn't matter what screen state device was in). At least now they're giving users the option to disable. 😁
GG2
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
First thing i turned off when i charged my Note10+ for the first time. Good info to share for those who didn't know.
0 Likes
Vic20
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
Yeah. I think they added this option much later (with OneUI 2.1) as the option never existed when I first got the Note 10+ on release.
0 Likes
GG2
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
Yeah most probably a 2.1 thing. Not something that was available on my Note 9
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
It's active with UI 2.0. At least it is on my A50.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
I REALLY wish that they would show the Battery information since the last Full Charge - Instead of the information since Midnight.....The way it USED to be..!