Original topic:

Does somebody have any Moment's lens on Note10 +

(Topic created on: 07-02-2020 05:00 PM)
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy Note
Did you try differents Moment lens on your Note10 + and what do you think about  them ?

Tallman,  sorry I delete my last post by mistake 
6 Comments
Galaxy Note
No worries! Not a problem. 😉

What is moment lens?
0 Likes
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
@Tallman
As exemple, go see the Macro lens .
You need to buy a Moment case for your Note10 + and you screw up the lens on it . Moment are selling a lot of different lens like a normal Reflex camera

https://www.shopmoment.com/shop/macro-lens

Galaxy Note
Oh...the add-on lens. 😯
0 Likes
Rebekka
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi @Cassidy,

On the Galaxy Note 10+ cases, there are two lens mounts,  one on the native wide-angle, and one on the native telephoto lens. The Moment tele lens can work well on either of the mounts! When mounted on the native wide the tele will give you a 2X zoom, and when mounted on the tele it will give you closer to a 4X zoom!

Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note

@Rebekka

Which lens did you bought ?

When you say it will give me closer than 4 X zoom and when we know telephoto on the phone is 12 MP, f/2.1, 52mm (telephoto), 1/3.6", 1.0µm, PDAF, OIS, 2x optical zoom, do you mean the lens will double it 2x X 2 = 4X or it will be 2x X 4x = 8X

It will be like if I have a 104mm optical lens that can be also zoomed by the 10 X numeric application ?

Not sure my English is good enough to get understood
0 Likes
Liewkasong
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

yep me i have a anamorphic lens just got it but due to covid did not really have a chance to use it but still quite blown away by the results its like an ultrawide but the aspect ratio feels very professional