Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Downgrade One UI 2.1 to 2.0

(Topic created on: 07-30-2020 09:34 AM)
Guru-Sandhu
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note

I'm using a Note 10 plus and a few days ago I upgraded my phone to One UI 2.1 and after that My phone became very laggy . I bought this phone only for gaming as I have Youtube Channel but now Three of the major games I used to play have become unplayable. PUBG Mobile is locked at 40 fps and Call of Duty is locked at 30 and Asphalt 9 is stuck at the loading screen. I have tried alot of solutions but nothing seems to work. If anyone to could help me downgrade back to ONE UI 2.0 as I can't wait for the new Bug free update.

Mobile Model is SM-N975W

Please inform me if it will void warranty.

I have tried reinstalling games , Lower graphics , wiping cache , and even factory reset.

0 Likes
26 Comments
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Not yet but I can get them. I'd appreciate it if you'd launch your own thread and ask again though.
0 Likes
kwnwn
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Hi i have a note 10 plus as well and back when upgraded to one ii 2.1 i also felt my phone was kinda laggy
highly recommend you perform a factory reset works really good for me
thanks
Guru-Sandhu
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note

kwnwn As I've already mentioned in my post that I've already tried it. But 1 thing to notice is there are alot of solutions to this but they work only for some people. I would also recommend try them first and if nothing works then this is the last option

0 Likes
anild89
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
This is just a workaround since I'm having the same issue with PUBG. Make sure Developer Options are enabled, run the game, turn on Disable HW Overlays and Force 4x MSAA, then switch back to the game.
Jc22
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note

hi guru, 

did you try this fix from CHMulitmedia? If it went well?

0 Likes
Jc22
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note

hey guru, were you able to downgrade to ui2.0 by using solution from CHMultimedia

0 Likes
Amirulazim
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

After i update one ui 2.5 my pubg so lag i dont know what to saya please downgrade my one ui to 2.0 please

0 Likes