Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
Can someone help me on how to go back to one ui 2.0

49 Comments
Jc22
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note

no way.. I did back up, but it was not a full back up because of less storage on samsung cloud.. You should not advice people if you are not 100% sure about your solution... 

0 Likes
Jc22
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note

if you have any other solution then let me know.. 

0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
I am 100% sure. I did this procedure and instructed it often, and never without any issue. But data loss is a possibility in case the person doesn't follow well the instructions. I'm not here on-prem to make sure that doesn't happen. That's why I explicitly said to backup your phone. I didn't say partial backup. You could have backed up your stuff on your PC or whatever you have.
0 Likes
Jc22
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note

lets dont get into the blame game.. do you think its still possible to do this process if get my phone into download mode? or factory reset is the only option i am left with?

0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
You could try to reflash again.
0 Likes
Jc22
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note

would u mind giving me your email id, so i can directly ask you questions and send you screen shots. I cant do factory reset.. 

0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
I think it would be beneficial for the community to be able to access the whole story here for future reference.

What do you mean by "I can't do factory reset"? It doesn't work?
0 Likes
Jc22
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note

i have lot of data that i dont want to lose. I want to try all other possible options before i do factory reset.. please send me your email if you are that much sure about your solution. that will help me big way

0 Likes
Jc22
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note

odin software shows pass on the top left corner, but the phone dont turn on after samsung screen

0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
It doesn't turn on at all?
0 Likes