Original topic:

Freedom mobile preorderd Note 10+

(Topic created on: 08-21-2019 02:58 PM)
OfficialPrincess
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy Note
Has anyone received a carrier preorderd note 10+ yet? If so when did you pre order? Specifically speaking FREEDOM MOBILE in Ontario 
Freedom told me they would call me and it's in order of whomever preordered first which is fine because I preordered on August 12th anyway so I don't expect to be first side note I always preorder on launch day for this reason and this year I dragged my feet and boy am I regretting it lol but the part I was confused about was when he said on launch day Samsung would send them the phones and that would take 3 to 5 business days from launch day but a lot of people didn't preorder which doesn't make much sense if everyone who didn't preorder is able to purchase their phones launch day in stores around the world anyways, like why wouldn't Samsung make sure the carrier has the phone at the very least by the 22nd last day of preorder and then if anything tell them don't call the customers until the 23rd and send excess stock for store sale??? I guess I'm just impatient but I hate waiting lol I'm an instant gratification type of girl which is why I don't shop online like ever lol
3 Comments
BigJay16
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
keep the posts coming, I'm jealous I can't afford one. But want !! Sammy My S9 is still functioning reasonably well after a tumultuous year plus together, need yet another new case and screen protection. 3rd replacement.
Fatwa
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
I'm not involved in the business, but I think they use the preorder volume in order figure out how to allocate the national volume.... if preorder are weak in Quebec, but strong in Alberta, they will route their limited inventory to the strong geographic areas..... in exchange for your preorder, they provide the incentive of samsung buds.

I've stayed away from preorder the last couple of models, because I've been able to negotiate a stronger deal at the bell corp stores on release day, or a day or two after.

also, if you want your preorder fast, always order the main colour scheme...I've seen a lot of people gut out long waits for the fringe colours
JoeJoe
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
this 100%