Original topic:

Galaxy Note 10+ data drop FIXED

(Topic created on: 01-22-2020 02:14 PM)
Domy77
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
Hi all, I previously have data issue regarding note 10+ where there is 4g+ sign but no data and people cant call in. Would need to restsrt phone or flight mode to get it working again. However I went to Samsung Service Centre and they flashed a stock stable version of the firmware and it fiexed my problem. If you have the same issuez i suggest to go to samsung service centres to get it fixed. The only issue i have left is whatsapp calls dont vibrste. 
18 Comments
Kljs
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
It's different from a factory reset. It install another version of the software system. Probably an internal build only given to service centers
kienee
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
i just go service center to settle.Samsung probably downgrade your phone internet software.
but still remain Android 10 and my phone all information still remain.
now need monitor my phone status and can't update your phone again unless Samsung inform.
0 Likes
williamloke
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
may i know which SC u visit? they will deleted all my datas ?
0 Likes
Kljs
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
You have to save your data first before going to the service center to reinstall the software. The service center will not do it for you. Just plug your phone into you computer using the charging cable and copy what you want into the computer.
0 Likes
kienee
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
i just go service center to settle.Samsung probably downgrade your phone internet software.
but still remain Android 10 and my phone all information still remain.
now need monitor my phone status and can't update your phone again unless Samsung inform.
0 Likes
Domy77
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
for the best service you can look for samsung premium service and training centre at wisma bently music. its at mutiara damansara. i went there and also lowyat premium service center. this 2 seems to be quite good for me. just back up yr stuff using smartswitch to your computer and backup whatsapp convo via google drive. andyoure pretty much done.
0 Likes
davcheong
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
for the sc i went previously, all they will say, its your software issue. after i told them its your data files issue. when i told them i havent restore anything, its normal. hmm.. something not right..
1. 4g+ tend to go h or h+.. i got 2 phone, 1 note 10plus another a6plus.. same data line. a6+ get 4g+.. note10plus get h or h+ data.. note 10 plus exynos.. will be my last to use.. gaming not recommended for long play.. only last for 30min to 1hrs gameplay with lowest graphic setting..
0 Likes
williamloke
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
okay, please update us . because i thinking to give up my note 10 plus . this is big problem for me, my two friends using note 10 gonna sell out their phone after chinese new year because of this issue. already 1 month waiting for solution.🤣🤣
0 Likes
Domy77
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
so far mine has been running for 1 week after the service centre update. seems good to me. never had any more data drop issue
0 Likes