Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Galaxy Note 10+ May 2021 Security Patch didn't fix S Pen issue

(Topic created on: 06-01-2021 08:50 AM)
klenlue
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy Note
Just updated by Note10+ to May 2021 Security Patch and yet Samsung didn't fix the Connecting-Disconnecting issue of the S Pen. How sad :(

18 Comments
Geoffy29
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Yes true. Same answers. But Infairnesss to them active nga sila. Pero same answers. Kahit doon sa error report. If you reported an error mag rereply sila after 3 to 5 days. Tapos same answers.. Computer generated.. Wala na silang naitutulong. 😑
0 Likes
ibscboi
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
Di ko rin ma let go ung note 10+ ko dahil sa 512gb memory, Actually I already have an s21 ultra.
0 Likes
klenlue
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
Sayang naman din kasi
0 Likes
Geoffy29
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Me too I've got the update last night but still hindi pa din naayos. Gusto talaga nila gumastos tayo para sa bagong S Pen. how much for a brand new S Pen It depends on the store location pa. Ranges from 2,500 to 2,800.. Nakakainis... They just want to capital on something.. Either we buy or we Upgrade to the latest flagship... 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑
Not cool.. 🤬
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy Note

Hey there! Amazing day to you guys! 😊 Glad to have your Note 10 received its May 2021 patch. Though, we still apologize if the S-Pen issue still exist up to this writing. 😥 As much as we wanted to have it fixed in a snap of our fingers, we're waiting as well for a word with regards to this looming issue. 😩

Nonetheless, you may still try to have your S-Pen replaced at your nearest Service Center. Again, apologies for any inconveniences caused. Stay safe. 🙂

0 Likes
klenlue
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
The sad part is my phone is out of warranty so I can't go to the store for replacement.
Geoffy29
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Yey.. Let's buy a new S Pen. Brunch of 🤡
klenlue
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
S Pen for Note 10 is not available anymore on their website 🤡
Geoffy29
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
They wants us to go to their official stores.. Another hassle 👏