Original topic:

Galaxy Note 10 screen protector

(Topic created on: 11-28-2019 12:19 PM)
Gr33nQu33n
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
Has anyone else experienced the glass protector having scratches or being easily scratched?  Is there a way to replace this cause it makes the phone look old and cheap? 
0 Likes
16 Comments
Galaxy Note
Get a Whitestone Dome Tempered Glass screen protector for your device - The plastic one installed by Samsung does next to nothing to protect your screen 😉 🐧
Gr33nQu33n
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
agreed
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
I got a similar tempered glass from Amazon only cost me $18. It comes with led UV light and the glue and it works great!! fingerprint scanner works perfectly with it. but you have to do it yourself and no guide case like the whitestone. watch alot of YouTube videos first.
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note

Only way to protect Samsung's screen protector WAS to put a film protector like LK Film on it when you received it...I hope new owners read this post..
Badly, if your screen protector is scratched, you have to remove it and put a Whitestone dome glass protector..Some company are selling something similar but the tray broke when you put the glue and the glass on it..READ REVIEWS BEFORE BUYING
Deconphil, if i remember, your tray broke during installation...Am i right ? You were lucky than the glue don't reach speakers and obstruct them or else...

P.S. LK film is not a good screen protector IF you have already REMOVE  the Samsung's screen protector... Shaggyskunk1 suggestion is the best solution for YOU  (Shaggy don't forget my bonus 😛) joke

LK film. I put it on the Samsung plastic screen protector BEFORE using My Note 10+LK film. I put it on the Samsung plastic screen protector BEFORE using My Note 10+

Protect your Screen protectorProtect your Screen protector

Galaxy Note
Yup your correct. before installation cover up the speakers and any other areas you dont want the glue to seep in. With the stickers.
0 Likes
Gr33nQu33n
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
this is great thanks
0 Likes
Gr33nQu33n
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
This is great feedback. Both my daughter and I have the 10+ and have the same issue. Hoping to let our friends know when they buy cause my phone does look tattered.
Galaxy Note
You could get a cheaper Screen Protector - But considering the cost of your Note10+ I think that it's worth getting the Whitestone Dome Tempered Glass - I've been using it on all my Devices since the S8+ and wouldn't get anything else 🐧

Galaxy Note 10 Screen Protector, [Dome Glass] Full 3D Curved Edge Tempered Glass Shield [Liquid Dispersion Tech] Easy Install Kit for Samsung Galaxy Note 10 - One Pack https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07VGCCLR1/ref=cm_sw_r_other_apa_i_e4a4Db07FYMVE
seobro
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
I've heard several problems with brands like Whitestone and their compatibility with the inscreen fingerprint sensor. Can some people who have Whitestone protectors confirm?
0 Likes