Original topic:

Galaxy Note 10 screen protector

(Topic created on: 11-28-2019 08:07 PM)
Gr33nQu33n
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
Has anyone else experienced the glass protector having scratches or being easily scratched?  Is there a way to replace this cause it makes the phone look old and cheap? 
0 Likes
16 Comments
Galaxy Note
Whitestone Dome is designed to work with the Ultrasonic FP scanner & it does exactly that - Just follow the instructions - watch the installation video a few times & Whitestone is easily as good (if not better) than the plastic "screen protector" that comes pre-installed by Samsung & Whitestone FEELS MUCH better than Samsung's plastic thing.. 🐧
OlytheGoalie
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
Shaggy, does the Whitestone give you that 'sharp' out edge that catches your finger. I cannot stand that feeling when you are swiping from the side or bottom and it catches that edge. thanks buddy
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
No Whitestone doesn't leave a sharp edge - Besides I always use a case - My preference is Incipio DualPro Case 🐧
0 Likes
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
and with a case you CAN'T feel the edge because the edge's screen is enveloped by the case...not sure it make sense in English
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Makes perfect sense - I wouldn't have said it any differently in my native English 👍🐧
Vic20
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
I use amFilm by Techmatte. Cheaper than Whitestone, but their tray is cheap and breaks during install. Quality is good as Whitestone. FP scanner works as well. No real complaints with it except the tray... but Techmatte was quick to respond and provide a one time refund for it.
0 Likes
Gr33nQu33n
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
thanks Vic
0 Likes