Original topic:

Galaxy note 20 screen has better colors than note 20 ultra?

(Topic created on: 05-31-2021 11:52 AM)
RickyWolf
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
I realize that my Galaxy note 20 screen has better color and whites than my note 20 ultra. I have the same color configuration but there a difference that gives more advantages to the Note 20. The colors are more vivid and the whites, well more white. I would like to have the same color quality on my Note 20 Ultra, but I haven't found how to do it. If someone can gives me some advices. The two devices are the Snapdragon model. 

7 Comments
Georgine
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi, could you please check for recent updates.

Also, try enabling blue light filter and disable it.

RickyWolf
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Thanks a lot for the suggestions. But unfortunately it's not the blue light filter. I did enable et disable it a couple of times. And my last update is from may 1.
0 Likes
Georgine
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi, please verify your device in safe mode to diagnose the issue exactly if the third party apps cause the issue or the device. Safe mode to check if added apps are causing problems. This mode only loads basic system software and allows you to disable third-party applications.

1. After turning off the device, turn it on.

2. Once the Samsung logo has started, press and hold the volume down button.

3. When the home screen appears, the safe mode is displayed in the lower left corner of the screen.

How to deactivate safe mode.

1. Press and hold the power button.

2. Tap Restart."

0 Likes
RickyWolf
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Sadly, it really seems that Note 20 Ultra has a less vivid screen than the normal Note 20. That is really choking.
https://www.reddit.com/r/samsung/comments/i5k32x/comment/gef63eo
0 Likes
RickyWolf
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
So what do I do now that I realized that I got a Galaxy Note 20 Ultra that has an issue of vivid colors and the 30 days warranty from my seller is over? Can I contact Samsung? Will they accept to replace my phone?
0 Likes
Georgine
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi, as you purchased from the seller, we request you to check with them further options. Samsung offers 12 months warranty and if there is any issue with it the technician will check and repair it.

0 Likes