Original topic:

GALAXY NOTE 8 BATTERY DRINING FAST.

(Topic created on: 01-23-2022 08:49 AM)
AzrilRizal
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note
HELLO, GALAXY NOTE USERS. I'VE REPLACE MY GALAXY NOTE 8 BATTERY TO THE NEW ONE. HOWEVER, MY PHONE BATTERY STILL DRAINS VERY FAST. I'VE CHECKED MY BATTERY HEALTH USING A COUPLE OF APPS AS SHOWN IN THE PHOTOS BELOW AND MY BATTERY HEALTH IS "GOOD". APART FROM THAT, I HAVE CLEARED MY PHONE CACHE DATA. I ALSO FOLLOWED ALL TIPS FROM SAMSUNG TO PROLONG MY BATTERY BUT NOTHING HAPPEN. IS THIS PROBLEM RELATED  TO SOFTWARE UPDATES OR POOR PHONE SIGNAL? I HOPE SOMEONE CAN HELP ME TO GIVE SOME OPINION ABOUT THIS MATTER. I STILL LOVE MY PHONE AND I DON'T HAVE PLAN TO BUY NEW. HELP ME PLEASE. THANK YOU.👍😊

5 Comments
NaethrenSH
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
First, how much was your battery capacity before changing your battery. If it's more than your new battery so maybe that is why you can feel it's finishing fast.
0 Likes
AzrilRizal
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
It's 3300 mAh. The other weird thing is, my old battery was also mentioned GOOD in all battery health checker applications. I changed my old battery into this new one because I believe that the battery health checker applications is faulty. Now, I'm so confuse whether the problem is between my new battery, my phone, or the battery health applications that I use.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
how long have you been changed to a new battery ? i suggest it's because your note 8 is still learning the usage pattern. it will become better few days ahead.
AzrilRizal
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
I've been using my new battery for 3 days.
0 Likes
AzrilRizal
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
I'm now monitoring my battery drainage issue using a couple of battery apps that I installed from Google Play.
0 Likes