Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Galaxy Note 9 adaptive display issue

(Topic created on: 10-30-2020 05:41 PM)
Beedix
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note
Hi I won't be shaing tips instead i would like to raise a concern in behalf of Samsung note 9 users, We experienced screen issues after the update last march anyone having the same issues? I'm 101% sure this is due to the update because if use basic, photo or cinema mode instead of adaptive display mode the screen discoloration won't occur. Sadly Samsung haven't addessed the issue.
#Note9 #update #Support

5 Comments
Reesch
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
I think the update has still bugs on it that's why Note series users are experiencing that discoloration issue right now. Samsung will address that issue on their next update surely so, for the meantime, just understand them. The update will roll out soon. 😇😊
Beedix
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy Note
I just updated my phone, still the issue persists. Hi Samsung support are you hearing us out? Fix your updates!!!
0 Likes
Chris0428
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
one ui 2.5 have came and i have updated my note 9 and still the discoloration and lines are there.. Hello Samsung fix this..
0 Likes
BeeSy
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
Is there a fix with these now?
0 Likes
pdlr
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
It's a hardware issue. Samsung does not acknowledge that they have faulty amoled screens. If you're past your warranty, you need to shell out 11k+ just to have it replaced.

That's why I'm switching since Samsung doesn't care about their customers. I've been to their service center in sm north edsa and based on the numerous people inside on a sunday afternoon, just means their devices are overpriced devices with substandard components.

Sirain ang Samsung. There.
0 Likes