Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Note9 updates

(Topic created on: 04-18-2021 01:42 AM)
Teegs
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
Im still hoping samsung would have an update  on android 11 and one ui 3 for galaxy note 9
7 Comments
Solution
kylecdrck
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
If you'd just check on the Samsung Members notice regarding the eligible device, you'll see that Note 9 below will no longer receive the update. What you can do instead is flash a new OS to yohr device (risky) and have a customized/modified OneUI 3 launcher installed (tho i dont know if there exists one)
0 Likes
Teegs
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
I know that note 9 and below will no longer receive one ui 3 and android 11 update. But what i would like is some considerations regarding mote 9. What i know is Oneplus 7t will have an upgrade to android 11. That phone is older than galaxy note 9
0 Likes
kylecdrck
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
You could always try emailing Samsung directly regarding this concern
0 Likes
Teegs
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
Ok thanks
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Sadly the S9 series is no longer listed for update for One UI 3 & Android 11. The only options you have is either manually update it yourself or buy a newer phone. 😊
0 Likes
Teegs
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
Nww ones are so expensive and out of budget. If samsung could just consider upgrading the s9 and note 9 series even for the last upgrade😊
0 Likes
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy Note

Hey there, Teegs! How's your recent Galaxy experience? For your concern, you may send an email to Samsung PH RnD: