Original topic:

Good Lock in Malaysia

(Topic created on: 02-06-2020 07:56 AM)
vettupoth
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
Why the **bleep** is Good Lock app not available in Malaysia? Using nicelok and apk mirror is so cumbersome. Come on Samsung.. **bleep** is this. Make the app available in samsung store in Malaysia.
17 Comments
Galaxy Note
But why?
ꪖRᥴꫝ
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
There's is the to install the apps & it's package. Pretty simple actually!!!
0 Likes
vettupoth
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
The apk does not work mate. The only way is to use nicelock and nicelock companion app. ive tried with VPN and virtual location. goodlock apk does not work in Malaysia.
MissingLink
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
1. NiceLock is a very good alternative for Good Lock in markets where its not available such as Malaysia.
2. Another alternative, many say better than NiceLock, is Fine Lock also available on Play Store.
3. Yes I agree with you, why Samsung does not release Good Lock in most markets including Malaysia beats me. Yet, just across the Causeway, in Singapore it's available.
SSSeng
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy Note
just use fine lock and it's free. it will notify you when an update is available but if you want auto update you need to go pro. manually installing the apk is not troublesome at all. not everything works on my note 10+ though such as the Notistar. i agree with you, it actually s*cks that Samsung makes it unavailable in certain regions.
0 Likes
Iamsexy
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
Poor samsung, no idea why lock with region.
IvanYeoh97
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Note
yea man. why???? why does GoodLock not available in Malaysia?!!!!
Galaxy Note
Because good things never come to malaysia