Original topic:

Google Play Store Won't Complete Setup

(Topic created on: 10-07-2021 09:46 AM)
Amandag88
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
Update: The setup went away, but I still cannot update or download any apps.

I noticed today I wasn't able to download any new apps. I did all the suggested things like clear the cache, clear the data, force stop, disable/enable, restart and then finally did the uninstall updates. Now the Google Play Store is stuck on "completing set up installed 0/1 applications". I've tried all the above suggestions again and nothing is working. Can anyone help me?
marcusvnac
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Yeah, I have exacly the same thing as you
Amandag88
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Well let me know if you find a solution and I'll do the same!

Oh I did try turning on and off airplane mode and it worked for 1 app update lol.
0 Likes
marcusvnac
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
I just did a test using a VPN connection on my phone over the wifi and ir worked! There is some crazy problem with Sasktel, it's the only thing I can think of. If you don't have a VPN you can try to connect to some wifi that is not Sasktel and give it a shot.
0 Likes
Georgine
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi, We request you to check with your carrier once and write back to us with the results.

0 Likes
marcusvnac
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
After connecting the dots with an ISP problem I found a Reddit about it. Looks like something os going on between Sasktel and Google services: https://www.reddit.com/r/regina/comments/pzi6sc/sasktel_youtube_issues/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_s...
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note

#CarriersNeverLie 🙄😂

0 Likes
marcusvnac
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Lol. Thanks you for helping out
Amandag88
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Oh wow. So do we just have to wait for Sasktel to figure their **bleep** out?
0 Likes
marcusvnac
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Yeah, looks like there is not a lot we can do about it.
Amandag88
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
I was at my parent's house, who also use Sasktel as their ISP and was able to update/download, and now I am able to at home again. So weird.
0 Likes