Original topic:

Got My Note20Ultra

(Topic created on: 08-20-2020 07:08 PM)
ZenoKnite
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy Note

After much anticipation, I've finally received my package of Samsung goods!! I'll be doing my review of all of these products once I give myself a good week or 2 to "note" 😏 down some of my thoughts transitioning from the Galaxy S Series to a Note Series phone. I definitely feel how much more premium this hardware is. Happy to join the club and really loving the KVADRAT case. More to come soon! 

13 Comments
keagan
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi ZenoKnite, Congratulations on your new Note20 Ultra. I am sure you are going to like it and we will be waiting for your review. Have a nice day.

Galaxy Note

Awesome! Intrigued to see how that Kvadrat cover looks in person.

ZenoKnite
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
I'd say if you like a textured fabric case, this will impress you. I really liked my silicone case on my s10+ but it picked up too much dust and lint and would be hard to put in and take out of my pant pockets. The KVADRAT seems to be a hybrid of silicone and fabric which is an amazing combo.
Galaxy Note
Congrates on getting your Note20 Ultra. 🥳🥳🥳
ZenoKnite
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
thanks man!!! enjoying it so far!
Amystells
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
congratulations are in order. i can't wait to be blessed with this beauty. flex your new phone.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note

Very nice!! How do you like the premium Kvadrat cover? Its a really nice textile and the same textile that wraps the 2020 Samsung S60 Soundbar!

ZenoKnite
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
KVADRAT cover is amazing. Its like a step up from just the silicone case. ohh nice!! I have the MS650 soundbar but its all metal
ctangabc
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Congratulations on your new Note20 Ultra. Hope you enjoy it 😀