Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Green Line Appeared on my Note 20 Ultra

(Topic created on: 06-03-2023 06:46 PM)
Aysah19
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
hi, just want to seek opinion, i am using my phone last night but a green line suddenly appeared. it is faint line so i restart my phone, but as it was restarting it became solid straight line. it is almost 3year old phone.what to do?. thank you if anyone can help me. i watched youtube and others who experienced it they just bought 10k worth of item in samsung then they replaced the lcd for free. 
0 Likes
4 Comments
Cefiro
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
Opinion from somebody who owned also a Note20-Ultra that got those vertical greenlines:

Most likely, (Samsung doesn't give their technical advise) it's under powered Exynos chipset compatibility issue with latest software update. There is a member here, who got an LCD screen replacement for FREE last year, but eventually the new screen got damaged again. Meaning 2X naka-greenlines yong phone nya.

Better trade-in (N20U valued around 16k) your phone and get a new one. Kung may budget, get an S23-Ultra, so far it's got high technical praises worldwide (watch YT vlogs).
Aysah19
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Note
thank you.
BabyBaus
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
I have the same problem with my s21 ultra. It happened on May 21, 2023, I was watching on my phone and in a split second there appears to be a green faint line in the middle of my screen and my only reaction was "What the hell is going on??" Then few days had passed, the faint green changed to faint pink, then faint white.

Today, June 5th, i received a software update, thinking okay maybe if i install it the line on my screen will go away, unfortunately, it didn't.

Now i don't know what's really going on🥺

If you try to take a screen shot whilst the faint line is there, it wouldn't show in the picture. It's as if you are taking a screen shot with a normal screen and comes out as a normal photo.Screenshot_20230521_121443_Chrome.jpg
0 Likes
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy Note

Hello Aysah19,

We are sorry to hear about your experience with your Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra having issues with the green line on screen. I feel and understand your situation and if it happens on my device, I will be disappointed too. 

Similar to our dear Samsung members' replies, I highly recommend bringing your device to the closest Samsung Authorized Service Center in your area. Rest assured that your device will undergo an assessment to pinpoint the root cause of the issue. They may guide you and offer solutions to restore it.

https://www.samsung.com/ph/support/service-center/

or book an appointment with the Samsung Members app as follows:

Support > Book an appointment to set one.

Should you need further assistance and guidance, you may contact us via our online Samsung Customer Care support channels below.

https://samsung-livechat.sprinklr.com/seao/ph/index.html 

Or our Samsung Customer Care direct hotline numbers below.

#GALAXY or #425299 [Mobile Phones & Tablets]
Available 24/7

1-800-10-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, PLDT]
1-800-8-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, Globe]
842 221 11 [All Product, Landline]
Daily (8:00am to 8:00pm)

Stay safe and have a nice day ahead! Thanks for contacting Samsung.
0 Likes