Original topic:

Green Line on (Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5G)

(Topic created on: 01-08-2023 11:02 PM)
aagilan5
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note
I'm using Samsung Note 20 ultra 5G around 2 years, after update the software the green line comes up on my screen even though i never drop my phone. I hope Samsung will make some action on this issue and give free replacement for those who face same issue like me.

Cover image

Members_SvhIGUU
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

same here. 

green lines become prominent

from single line to 7 lines now. is hurting my eyes

0 Likes
Okursonice
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

I got the screen replacement for free from samsung. I got same vertical green line on my note 20 ultra after the software update. They checked for liquid or physical damage and replaced the screen for free of cost

0 Likes
Members_ilzmBsY
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

May I ask which service center u go?

0 Likes
matt5177
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
i also hav green line issue.. now so many people hav this issue pm samsung help us.. note 20u
0 Likes
AlisaSuez
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
I'm having the same issue after update the software. I've reported and brought my phone to ASC and I even emailed to CEO Samsung (its on their website) and lodge the same report and the answer I got was OUT OF WARRANTY so can't replacement screen for free unless I pay for the screen to get it changed!..
I did highlight to them when I used my note 9 those days and my screen when green/yellowish after update software and brought my phone to ASC n they changed my screen for FOC eventho it was OUT OF WARRANTY... Hurmm Samsung is not taking any responsibility for Note 20 Ultra 5G for foc screen replacement.. They only replaced screen for foc for samsung 20+ ONLY!.. Samsung **bleep** big time!!
0 Likes
Subash_S
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy Note
I am having the same issue here and the Samsung support are not really reliable as they are just pushing for the screen replacement together with the battery for RM1260++. Seems to be a real **bleep** up when it comes to issues like this as the sales guys told me this is normally caused by software update issue. Maybe its time to move on to iPhones after 2 decades of unreliable support.
kwamebornrich
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy Note

Same issue here, I have a thin green like on my note 20 ultra. Just appeared from nowhere. Samsung should own up to this issue and replace screens for free. It's a global issue. Thanks from Ghana

0 Likes
jessleong
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
Omg.. I'm not the odd ones.. I also experienced the same issue.. a thin green line just appeared out of nowhere.. I didn't drop my phone.. Thanks from Malaysia.. :(
Thasne
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
Same issue for me too. First only had 1 line, now it has 2 lines.
Pozz
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Note
Just got the green line right in the middle of the screen after software update. Anyone found any resolution for this or our only option is to cough out RM1***++ to replace the screen?