(Topic created on: 05-20-2022 02:12 PM)
RUD20
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
My phone note ultra become green screen and I just buys one year
17 Comments
Galaxy Note
Send it to Samsung centre for screen replacement. I assume your device is Note 20 Ultra, hence the estimated price for screen replacement is RM990 - RM1100, excluding labour cost of RM30.

Green screen is a common problem that is known to happen often due to software issue. Several reports have shown that this issue is common on your device model range (Note 20 Ultra and S20 Series).
scinex
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note
Bro,

If it's due to 'software issue', don't you think cost of replacing a new display should be absorb fully by Samsung then?
Reason being, we as a user/consumer has no control on any software updates and for any reason of wrong calibration or internal measurement applied after new updates.

Just my two cents.
GalaxyNoteFit
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
This happen to my Note 9 before after 3 years use.
0 Likes
GalaxyNoteFit
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
My advise dont use phone for the heavy gaming.Gaming also will burning faster the screen AMOLED.
Ňîçķ
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Doesn't burn my s20+ until today,and until now still using the original display screen since the start of buy it
0 Likes
GalaxyNoteFit
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
Will soon expired bro.Phone age until 4 or 5 years after use.
0 Likes
Ňîçķ
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
So it's got nothing to do with heavy gaming...its the person who using the screen in max brightness gets burn..no expired if u know how to treat your screen carefully just like a tv..that will soon expired just a theory or someone said..the age is just about security/software updates nothing to do about the limit of phone to use for 4-5 years only...that's so mess up minded
0 Likes
GalaxyNoteFit
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
Gaming will decrease screen life.
0 Likes
Ňîçķ
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
So just like u said,heavy gaming burn the screen...so ur screen burn from gaming? Using higher brightness? How long ur screen last for gaming?
0 Likes