Original topic:

Greenish LCD Note9 Update 15 May 2020

(Topic created on: 05-15-2020 01:14 PM)
WKNG
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note

Dear community

12 May 2020 I received a replied from samsung and saying that the Greenish LCD of Note9 is escalated to the related department for further investigation.

Hopefully soon samsung will provide a solution for note9 user who facing the similar problem. 

Please stay calm and wait for the solution ya...

If you goto the service center of samsung, their answer is fast and simple, repair with cost if warranty expired. Our other friends suggest to wait first maybe the LCD screen repair is not the only solution, and temporary solution also suggested by other member, pls scroll further to get it. 

Hopefully these update help all if you encounter a similar problem.

Have a nice day. Sharing is caring

3 Comments
Chow1895
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
🙂👍
Galaxy Note

This problem occurs in several country too after the latest software update, S20 series fix is already out to fix this issue. I guess we have to wait for the next Note 9 software update.

0 Likes
lawrencet
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Im one of the affected users on S9+. screen suddenly flicker and then im stuck with yellow/green tint. upgraded to the latest version and it doesnt help. i guess the previous update has overworked the display and it has caused permanent hardware damage on my 2yrs old device. my S7 Edge which is 4 yrs old still works fine. Samsung needs to provide cheaper screen replacement for us.
0 Likes