Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Hmmmmmm

(Topic created on: 02-26-2022 06:30 PM)
ugene
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy Note

Everytime i activate chat settings on my phone it always says registration failed🤔🤔🤔🤔😪😪😪😪

19 Comments
ugene
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Yeah i will
TeamGalaxyEvflor
Options
Galaxy Note

Amazing day Ugene! Thank you for sharing your concern here in the Samsung members community. In regards to this, this error usually shows when your network carrier doesn't support RCS (Rich Communication Services) and as per checking only Smart enabled this feature. If you have further question feel free to call us at these numbers #GALAXY [#425299] or (02) 8-422-2177 [Standard Landline]. Our friendly technical team will be glad to assist you. Please do hit us back here with an update once the issue has been resolved. Stay safe and have a great day 

Please be sure to click “Accept as Solution” if you find an answer that works for you. 

ugene
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Yep ill do that is it 24hrs open ? Ahah
TeamGalaxyEvflor
Options
Galaxy Note

Yup! Looking forward to your call. 😁

ugene
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
I give up ahahahahahaha
0 Likes
JedC
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Same problem with the A52S 5G. I always get a "Registration failed" pop-up. I can't even get into the Chat Settings menu. I am using a Smart and a DITO SIM. It used to work on my old A50. Were you able to resolve this?
ugene
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
I thought after updating phones OS (most updated) nah nothing happends. If im using other sim it works but if im using my main sim (postpaid sim) error. Havnt tried it since. Its always registration failed ahahaha
0 Likes
JedC
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
I'm using a Smart and a DITO SIM. Both are prepaid, if that's a thing. Anyway, I activated Google messages and I was able to activate chat there with my Smart number. Then, I made Samsung Messages default and I suddenly got the prompt to input my number for RCS. I typed in my number, aaaaaaaaaaaand, that's as far as it goes. No confirmation, nothing at all.
ugene
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Oh well ahahaha ill im just using the default messaging app as of now.
0 Likes
JedC
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
👌🏼
0 Likes