Original topic:

home screen stays in landscape

(Topic created on: 04-23-2020 06:49 PM)
kwnwn
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
I have a note 10 plus and wherever I go to home from landscape mode the home screen stays in landscape mode before turning into potrait mode its a bit 

annoying any help?
0 Likes
8 Comments
Galaxy Note
Probably you have landscape mode enabled.

Go to Settings → Display →Home Screen

Turn off Rotate to landscape mode
kwnwn
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
its off
0 Likes
Mhdbngr
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
Hello . When I went online and wanted to visit the site or watch a video, I saw an icon (similar to a phone and gray in the right corner of the image. It was a vertical or horizontal image) but it hasn't been available to me for a while and I don't know about How to reactivate. Thank you for your help
0 Likes
JohnH
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
That's just how android works. There's no fix for it until Google/Samsung decides they want to finally fix the jittery animation. Hopefully Android 11 addresses this.
0 Likes
kwnwn
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
but if u choose navigation buttons it doesn't not rotate
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Galaxy Note
Hey @ kwnwn
Your device uses an internal accelerometer to determine which way round it is held. If Auto rotate is turned on, your device will automatically rotate the screen when you move between portrait and landscape mode.
Please do the following checks
-Make sure that you're not touching the screen when turning your device. The screen won't rotate if you're touching it.
-Disable Auto rotate and enable it.
-Make sure your device software is up to date.
-Turn your device off and on again.

0 Likes
kwnwn
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
still the same
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Galaxy Note

Hey @kwnwn,

Did you perform the factory reset? if not, I suggest you to perform it and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

0 Likes