Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

HOW DO I UPGRADE SAMSUNG CLOUD ON NOTE 9?!

(Topic created on: 03-11-2019 12:49 PM)
Perfectasprite
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
Hey, I just got my Note 9 recently and have been trying to figure out how to upgrade my storage but when I go to where I'm supposed to in the settings of Samsung Cloud, there is no "More Options" or "Storage Plans" anywhere in my settings. I've included a couple screen caps to show what I'm currently dealing with, so any help would be much appreciated, as I would like to upgrade to the 50GB a month plan instead of the free basic 15GB plan. THANK YOU.
287d848e-514e-4ad7-870b-c021d97d04b7.jpg

d0623bb9-24eb-4b07-bc33-1c0d482ac980.jpg

7 Comments
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
This option is only available in certain countries. This excludes Canada
Galaxy Note
Well, that explains it but Samsung should have that posted on their Canadian website to avoid this in the future. OR just bring the subscription plans to Canada, that would be even better.
Solution
Galaxy Note
Use Google Drive or Google One or Dropbox.
Galaxy Note
Probably using Onedrive, since it works well between my phone and PC.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Sure OneDrive is a good option - Depends on what you want to use the Cloud Storage for - Some possible advantages with Google Drive for Device / App & Data backup...
concretedaisy
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
exactly my problem!!! what the **bleep** is going on with this unavailable options to purchase more cloud storage?!?! I'm super frustrated by this issue!!!
0 Likes
concretedaisy
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
well that's just rude!!! why can't Canadian's buy cloud storage??!!?! !! I'm very insulted by Samsung now!! Canadians need storage too you know??!!??!😓🥺🤔🖤💔
0 Likes