Original topic:

Indexing of contacts.

(Topic created on: 03-24-2021 03:36 AM)
KJ26
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy Note
Erm.... is it only me or there are more of you guys out there thats facing this "We're indexing your contacts to make search better, but you'll have to search for exact names till that's done" thingy? I'm using the Note 20 ultra running One Ui 3.1

This has been going on for 2 or 3 weeks now and it's a real pain (in an area where sunlight doesn't reach). Has anybody got a solution for this indexing issue or has anybody heard/read anything on this from Samsung?
17 Comments
Galaxy Note
I thought it should have sync with google??
0 Likes
KJ26
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
I've got no idea man! Don't even know if mine is sync with Google or not 😝. You think I should do it, and if I do it the prob would be solved?
0 Likes
RBJ73
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
You must enggaged with Google Asst because you used Gmail. I'm done then no problem to access my contact
0 Likes
RBJ73
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
Yes we should
0 Likes
KJ26
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Thanks woman, but I've already got this problem sorted a couple of mths ago. There was smtg wrong with my Samsung Cotacts app and to solve it, I had to factory reset my phone.
0 Likes
RBJ73
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
You capture your Notice there were show current situation . Mohon bersabar .InshaAllah segalanya dipermudahkan
0 Likes
RBJ73
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
Yea mostly welcome I try my best to make you cmftable when we make the conversations
0 Likes
RBJ73
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
1st go to notification bell symbol on the top right click notice . There you can see latest update software for your model . Read and try an adding function by the server
0 Likes
KJ26
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
But my problem wasn't derived from the software updates or the lack of it. I'm one of those ppl whose got OCD so I'll always be one of the first few ones to get access to the software updates 😁
0 Likes