Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Instagram Music

(Topic created on: 04-05-2021 09:04 AM)
kylecdrck
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy Note
Why is that Instagram Music, which is supposed to be region locked, is available to my friends Galaxy A-series PH variant, bought from the Samsung Store, while it is not available on mine, same local variant?

A lot of my friends are wondering why is one of their friend's Galaxy device has Instagram Music while theirs doesn't, even if it is bought from the same store. Anyone got any ideas?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
itsmeian
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
Instagram Music is still and supposedly geo-blocked in our country. Probably the user uses the VPN to access to that.

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Comments
Solution
itsmeian
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
Instagram Music is still and supposedly geo-blocked in our country. Probably the user uses the VPN to access to that.
0 Likes
kylecdrck
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
I tried to replicate the supposedly VPN approach but the experience is not similar. And most of the people I know with the IG music doesnt even know that IG music is geolocked since they already have the feature right out of the box
0 Likes
itsmeian
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
Which is a bummer (I have to use a different word since Samsung censors certain words). Same goes for Tiktok that some songs are not available in some countries. All music are always subject to licensing by the music publishers. We'll just wait til that feature will be allowed and available in PH without the need of VPN.
0 Likes
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy Note

Hey there, Kyle! How's your latest Galaxy experience? :) For further technical assistance, feel free to reach us via our toll-free hotlines at:

TOLL-FREE MOBILE:

#GALAXY (#425299)

TOLL-FREE LANDLINE:

PLDT Toll free : 1-800-10-726-7864

Globe Toll Free : 1-800-8-726-7864

Standard Landline : (02)8-422-2111

Daily (8:00 AM to 8:00 PM)

Thank you. Stay safe! :)

0 Likes