Original topic:

Internet

(Topic created on: 12-05-2021 08:46 AM)
RossB
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy Note
Lately some web pages when loading flicker like a skipping anyone else?
0 Likes
13 Comments
Valeriya
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi RossB, I suggest you to clear the app cache and write back to us with the results. From Settings, swipe to and tap Apps. Select the app you want to clear. Tap Storage, and then tap Clear cache.

0 Likes
GG2
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
I've noticed that once or twice on my S21U right after an update but haven't experienced it since clearing my Samsung internet app cache.

Also instead going to settings .. apps .., just long press on your Samsung Internet icon and tap on the little "i" top right corner and go to storage. You probably know this already but it may help someone else.
singhb
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
I have s20 ultra and after this new update screen flikers in between i did cleared cache for both browser and still it flikers
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note

Uhm, I also have the S20 Ultra on the November 1st Security Patch & I'm not seeing any Flickering anywhere.

It's usually not necessary, but after applying any OTA, I always Boot into Recovery & Wipe Cache. Give that a try & see if you have resolved the flickering issue. 

0 Likes
singhb
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Thanks samsung told me to do soft boot pressing vol down and power for 7 sec. If it doesnt work i will try the recovery option thanks for advice
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note

Samsung Support is, well.. pretty useless TBH. 

0 Likes
singhb
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
I tried clear cach of web browser and did soft boot did hard boot and cleared cach of whole phone still the phone flikers ones in while
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note

Is there any particular website where it's flickering, or any site? 

You could also try Clearing Data from the Browser. 

0 Likes
RossB
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Mine as well not all the time but more frequently lately I did the wipe cache, clear app cache cleared browser history.
0 Likes