Original topic:

Is it just me or my Samsung Devices always have insufficient battery?

(Topic created on: 09-29-2021 09:55 AM)
Simon2809
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
My Note 10 is almost perfect. Powerful, slick, its included S pen is phenomenal. However, the battery does not do justice for the powerful phone.

I faced this problem with my previous phones. I use it for using Waze, WhatsApp and taking pictures and videos.

I understand the battery use depends on how we use it. However, what is the use if I have to limit aspects of my phone when it has all these amazing functions. These kind of thing really frustrates me.

Any other people face this? Is this just my devices or others face the same? I have been waiting out buying my next Samsung phone. Because of this concern of battery. I don't want to be disappointed. 
8 Comments
scinex
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note
Love my Note 10 as well Bro. Just the right size packed with lots of features, and the most important one, Spen.
Never regret buying it.
Personally, I don't feel its drawing lots of juice but this is just me as I'm not a heavy user. Enough for a single charge to cover the whole day/ 12 hours.
Simon2809
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
It is a marvelous phone. Just hoping that they equip their phones to take into consideration the use of apps etc and allow it to last at least 1 whole day of heavy use. I don't use it heavily. Just mainly have times of WhatsApp groups and chats. And I use Waze a lot. I have not even been able to fully utilise my camera because I am scared will drain my battery too much.

Yes I hope they bring back the note. The others do not really excite me.
scinex
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note
Waze or any gps map app drains lot of battery. Reason I use my second phone, my old trusty S6 just for Waze. 😉
0 Likes
Simon2809
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Imagine if you do not need another phone and that one phone can satisfy all your needs. No need for another phone, you can use your phone and all its power without being afraid of it dying on you.
lei71091
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Using Note 20 ultra, Malaysia market ship with Exynos chipset, weaker battery life compared to SD version😭
Simon2809
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
I was so close to buying it. Really nice phone. However yes different regions have different chipsets with varying performances.
0 Likes
AzriZin
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Based on my experience, the Exynos with One UI that drain most of the battery. If you have Exynos and maybe use different launcher eg: Nova, Pixel, the battery life seem improve.

If you use the Snapdragon, battery performance much better compared to Exynos even on One UI.

But now the Exynos 2100 is much better compare to last gen in term of battery management. But still cannot fight with Snapdragon.
Simon2809
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
I hope they will make sure the performance is optimum for all
0 Likes