Original topic:

Keys Cafe from Good Lock

(Topic created on: 10-07-2020 04:45 PM)
chaton
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note
Anyone knows when this will be released in Canada?

Thanks!
15 Comments
PigFarmer
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
Keys Cafe and Home Up are being released early next month. I'm looking forward to it. Cheers.
Halston
Options
Galaxy Note

Hey chaton,

As of now we don't have the exact official release date for the Keys Cafe. I hope that it will be available soon.

The upcoming Keys Cafe app is set to let you customize your keyboard settings to be more comfortable for you thanks to its keyboard height and width resizing and key layout repositioning options.

Furthermore, you will be able to insert some personality into your keyboard experience with the range of themes and dynamic effects available in the Keys Cafe app. Keys Cafe will also launch with an exciting feature that turns typing into a game by providing scores and rankings to help minimize your typos.

Also, Keys Cafe will be available on devices with One UI 2.1 or above. Samsung Keyboard needs to be updated to v5.1.05 for Keys Cafe to work.

NyperCro
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

Im hoping it will start working in Germany

chaton
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
My Theme Park just got updated this morning! This Keyboard theme feature is the coolest thing ever!
0 Likes
Halston
Options
Galaxy Note

Hey chaton,
Glad to know that you have updated the Theme Park and you liked the Keyboard theme feature. Please attach some keyboard theme feature screenshots here to help other community members.

0 Likes
chaton
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
ok a few Screenshot_20201015-205802_Samsung Members_8885.jpg
0 Likes
chaton
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
The possibilities are endless...Screenshot_20201015-210033_Theme Park_8888.jpgScreenshot_20201015-205951_Theme Park_8886.jpgScreenshot_20201015-210015_Theme Park_8887.jpg
0 Likes
chaton
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
keys cafe Screenshot_20201016-180239_Messages_8890.jpg
Halston
Options
Galaxy Note

Thank you chaton for sharing those screenshots with our community members.