หัวข้อเดิม:

Language settings

(สร้างหัวข้อเมื่อ: 09-29-2021 07:48 AM)
327 ยอดวิว
KIWIDAZ
Beginner Level 2
ตัวเลือก
Galaxy Note
My Tab S7+ and Note 20 Ultra are set to ENGLISH language wherever possible but Samsung still sends me emails with Thai language promotions and Galaxy Store shows me Thai language Apps, etc etc.

I want to know if it's possible to ensure I only see English language since I do not read or speak Thai.

I live in Thailand and 'Smart Bots' (so-called), I have a different name for them ;) keep out-smarting themselves and sending me Thai language stuff. Can anyone assist me here?
page.ForumTopicPage.replies-count.text
ตัวเลือก
Galaxy Note

Good morning admin, we have to apologize for an inconvience.Please give more details for us to coordinate and check data more.

- First name Last name
- Telephone number
- Email

0 คำชม
KIWIDAZ
Beginner Level 2
ตัวเลือก
Galaxy Note
Hi I have spoken in person with a Thai representative from Samsung and the issue is The Country needs changing in my devices but as yet, this cannot be done! Considering there are millions of non-Thai speaking people living in Thailand this seems like a major fault of Samsung's part. They should absolutely fix this asap!
Regards
Darryl Reeves
tel: +66851248097
0 คำชม
ตัวเลือก
Galaxy Note

Admin asks for coordination for the staff to contact back to the customer to suggest additional usage information.

0 คำชม
GeKe
Beginner Level 2
ตัวเลือก
Galaxy Note
Hi, I am "GeKe" a new member since 2 days. And I have the same problem here in Thailand. It is now 04/17/2022. I cannot even read the terms and conditions of Samsung Members. Is there a solution yet? Rgds.
0 คำชม
ตัวเลือก
Galaxy Note

Please contact Samsung Customer Care Center at 1282 (24 Hours), our staff will check and give additional advice.

0 คำชม
GeKe
Beginner Level 2
ตัวเลือก
Galaxy Note
Thnxs😊
0 คำชม
wefrazz
Beginner Level 4
ตัวเลือก
Galaxy Note
I'm living in Thailand now, USA s21 and do not speak or read Thai language.
Please post a solution rather than suggesting Samsung clients contact customer support.
There should be a simple box that all default to the preferred language, rather than driven by GPS.
Thank you for your help.
Wayne Frazzini
66-65-667-1593
Line wefrazz
0 คำชม
ตัวเลือก
Galaxy Note

Admin will take the advice of customers to develop products and services. for the best user experience.

0 คำชม