Original topic:

Live wallpapers

(Topic created on: 02-07-2023 12:16 AM)
hectormj
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
Has anyone came across any wallpaper that changes according to the time of the day? Long time back, I had an Asus tablet and it used to change colors from sunshine to moonlight depending on the time. Anything similar available for Samsung? 
0 Likes
2 Comments
youandi06
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
I myself haven't really come across anything. But I do know that there is a app on Google Play called "wallpaper changer" where you can configure it to do so. That was just a quick Google search so pardon me. It does look like people are curious about the same thing as you, because I see the same questions on Reddit. I've never really looked into it too much because I don't use live wallpapers because they cut down the battery substantially
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note

Don't know about live Wallpapers that change according to the time of day, but you can set up a schedule for Auto Dark Mode for your device. 

Go to Settings > Display and Click on "Dark Mode Settings", there you can set up a schedule.

* In Settings > Wallpaper & Style, Toggling on "Apply Dark Mode To Wallpaper, may do what you want?

Screenshot_20230207_064926.jpg

Screenshot_20230207_065017.jpg

Screenshot_20230207_065257.jpg