WallyWest
Active Level 4
Hi, I have the Android 11 update on my Notw 10+. A lot of the Good Lock modules have to be updated, which is understandable. I just recently received the update for Lockstar. It now is available for One Ui 3.0 and Android 11, but there are bugs. Every day or two, I have to go into Good Lock to turn Lockstar on/off because the lockscreen set up I have, goes back to the default lockscreen for the position of the clock. I have the clock in the upper left corner in my custom set up through Lockstar. But the clock position goes back to the middle of the screen every second day or so. Please fix. Thanks. 

UPDATE: I just realized this occurs because the phone is restarted. I have my phone on auto restart for every day before I wake up. And Lockstar does not turn on after a restart. You have to go into Lockstar and turn it off and on for it to work. I just tested it by doing a manual restart. 
2 Comments
Rodigal
Active Level 5
Yea, it's going to take a couple of days for them to fully get all the bugs, but thanks for sharing. I'm sure the are already on the case.
Valeriya

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. We will take this as feedback.