Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Low data connection on mobile legends

(Topic created on: 08-26-2021 07:30 AM)
Rey132
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
Why does my note10plus 5g device was experiencing so lag and low data connection while im playing mobile legends. Im so disappointed this device
9 Comments
Magnaguard
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
Mobile Legends is notoriously bad at optimizing their app to fix their horrendous ping rate. No matter what device you are using, you are not immuned to this. It's all a combination of their app servers management and your current internet speed.
Rey132
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
But some other android devices using my friends wasn't experiencing like this problem 😕 what happen to this device?
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi! I'm Sam, your friendly Samsung Customer Service guy. Welcome to Samsung Members Community! Explore your new hub for all things Samsung and beyond. Earn the coolest badges and enjoy awesome perks from us by connecting with Samsung experts, super-fans, and other Community members for tips on features and how to get the most out of your Samsung product. Should you need technical assistance, don't hesitate to reach us via our TOLL-FREE mobile number #GALAXY (#425299) or via our TOLL-FREE LANDLINE: PLDT Toll free : 1-800-10-726-7864 Globe Toll Free : 1-800-8-726-7864 Standard Landline : (02)8-422-2111 Daily (8:00 AM to 8:00 PM) or via LIVE CHAT SUPPORT: https://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/PH 

As per your concern, always check your device's storage and also always make sure that your clearing the applications that running in the backround by doing 'Clear Cache' Open Settings, and then swipe to and tap Apps. Select or search for the app you want to clear. Tap Storage, and then tap Clear cache. Note: The only way to clear the cache on every app at the same time would be to perform a factory reset on your phone. Hope to have helped you out. Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you. Stay safe and have a nice day ahead!

Rey132
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Sometimes I turn on my data connection but it don't have internet connection. I wait a few minutes before the internet connects. And I'm so sad about this 😢 so annoying 😪
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
You can always check if your data service provider has a good connection.
Rey132
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
How ?
Galaxy Note
Check your signal bar if it's full or what.
Rey132
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Yes it's full but still the internet so weak🥺
Harri_s95
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
I think it's based on you're internet speed.