Original topic:

Malaysia need Snapdragon & not Exynos

(Topic created on: 08-24-2020 12:07 AM)
Jasdeepyo
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
Sad that exynos versions always heat up & drain battery faster compared to the snapdragon. Why Samsung not being fair across the world. Even they know that exynos is bad and they switch to snapdragon for korea this time. Why not standardize worldwide? Need to start petition? 
4 Comments
Edster89
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
Exynos is their in house chip. Something to do with their region thing. This 1 u need to ask the Head CEO himself why he/she take this direction.
0 Likes
YnJ
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
Samsung Malaysia don't have a power to decide which version will be sold here, all decision goes to Samsung HQ in Korea I think...
Nicki_
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
they want to prove to apple and world that they also can make the best processor like bionic.

but..

every year they failed 🤣
the worst part is, the price is still same wether its an exynos or snapdragon. its really not fair for us users. we buy here in malaysia and get trash processor while other countries user buy the flagship with the best processor, snapdragon.
Earlch
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
There is different variance actually made by Samsung on the different chips at Galaxy phones. Such as the internal memory storage or Sim cards, also to RAM.

I need that my phone had dual sim with big internal storage with dual apps like they provide on Exynos that available in our country. So its not big deal for me rather than cause me get another extra cash for buying another phone since Galaxy with Snapdragon is opposite on having that capability.
😅😌
0 Likes