Original topic:

MembersMondays Question 2 - Visual Voicemail???

(Topic created on: 09-14-2019 05:45 AM)
ballisticpantz
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy Note
I am GOBSMACKED that my $1200 phone has me dialing 1 and then entering a code to listen to voicemails instead of seeing who called like the iOS model. Yeah, I'm a recent convert from last December. I feel like I'm back in 1993...

0 Likes
10 Comments
Galaxy Note
That's a CARRIER issue! Because Canadian Carriers are forced to lower the costs for Data & Calls - They're sticking it to you with what was once "normally" included services....
Galaxy Note
sticking it to me is the polite version...lol
0 Likes
Fatwa
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
while you are in 1993, pick up a copy of Nirvanas 'In Utero' album...its an excellent listen...

Are you talking about visual voicemail? isnt that a subscription thing with the service provider?

Galaxy Note
yes, it's a subscription thing that I had w iPhone but not Note9..its pretty handy but not available w Rogers for this device
0 Likes
Samesung
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
For Rogers I just dial *611 or you know I just tap the VM notification and it takes me to the VM menu. Not sure who you're with...
Echo1
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note
also just a FYI you can set it up in your voicemail settings to have a pause after it dials the number then automatically enter your code for you ... been like that for years maybe as far back as 1993!!
0 Likes
fuggyr
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
try to educate yourself on Google before posting. Your silly concern is not related to your phone.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
The best thing about online comments is there is ALWAYS one fuggyr who thinks they're fugging smarter than everyone else. Thank you for fugging great answer.
0 Likes
sam007
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
It is a carrier thing. Even me being visually imapred I have to pay for the option
0 Likes