Original topic:

Missed call notification

(Topic created on: 01-09-2021 06:45 PM)
Divaj60
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note
Hey... can you please fix it so my phone shows when I missed a call!! I only know if I going into the phone icon or if someone told me they called.  Uughh... so annoying.  Or if I'm wrong tell me how to fix it so if shows. 
0 Likes
4 Comments
Galaxy Note
Please check the following :

Settings → Notifications

Under recent sent, click more
Switch most recent to all
Click on phone and make sure notification turned on.

Screenshot_20210109-205318_Settings.jpg

Screenshot_20210109-205328_Settings.jpg

Halston
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi Divaj60,

Welcome to the Samsung Members Community Canada. Please follow the below steps on your phone and check:

Open Settings >> Apps >> click on three dot menu(Top right corner) >> Show system apps >> select Phone application>> click on Notifications >> click on Missed Call >> Enable/Alert Missed Call notification.

Divaj60
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy Note
Hello Halston... thank you for your help and sorry for the late response. I've tried that (it varies slightly) and many other ways but nothing works. Not sure what else to do.
0 Likes
Divaj60
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy Note
Hello all... just wanted to give an update on the missed call notification that I've been struggling with. My daughter and I finally figured it out....2 days ago.
So... regardless if you have all the settings correct in each app to get the notifications, if you have the "Clean Master" App on your phone, when you go into it, check the settings on the "Notification Cleaner".
First.. find the "Clean Master" App under Apps in settings or you may see the little brush at the top of your phone.
Next.. click on "Open" at the bottom left, then you'll see the Notification Cleaner. Click on that icon and once it opens up, click on the Wheel in the top right hand corner, then click on Settings. Listed below are all the Apps and if they are green, the notifications are MUTED. Unfortunately all the ones in green are automatically muted... including the phone icon that would control Missed Call Notification. Once I flipped the switched off/the colour gray, we tested it and there was a number on the phone icon on my home screen to show I had 1 missed call. What a relief!!
Really hope my instructions are clear and this helps anyone with the same problem. I believe I mentioned before that I have a NOTE10 Plus. Have a great day. 🙂
0 Likes