Original topic:

moisture problem

(Topic created on: 09-01-2020 12:25 AM)
Meepo
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
Anyone here having this problem where the system said there a moisture in the usb port . My phone dont even near water and it suddenly happen . I cant charging my phone and it bugging me. 

0 Likes
7 Comments
Teddykeat
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
Sometimes your pocket can be moist/wet n that affects the charging port when you put your phone inside the pocket. Just wait for a while and you should be able to charge your phone again.
Edster89
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
There's where wireless charger comes in handy. Dry it out first. Try go in air cond room first if not still persist then put in rice
Zennifer
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Note
Sometimes because your finger is wet / sweat and you touch the charging port. Try to wipe dry your finger before touching the charger port (from the type-c cable)
Deut
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
blow your phone and switch off and on again
0 Likes
Earlch
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
In some reason, if you using a phone cover had moisture because of condensation on the back of your phone then enter to the port. That's why you didn't see your phone near the water but still wet. This is actually happened to me. Don't blame but our country is hot and humid everyday. Just let it in a while 1st or you can put it inside your rice(typically simple dry agent at home) then charge it after. I'm truly happy & appreciate for this features, rather that burning my phone.
Meepo
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
maybe you right . but it just bug me to wait until hours for me to charging the phone .
0 Likes
Earlch
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Hahaha But still better than waiting for to get new phone after malfunction after charging while still wet.😁😆
0 Likes