Options
Galaxy Note
Anyone else facing this problem?
0 Likes
3 Comments
Valeriya
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi, When you use features or apps that require more power or use them for extended periods, your device may temporarily heat up due to increased battery consumption. And when using the device in areas with weak network signals depending on the connected network environment and Microsoft server's status, you may experience this. At that time, close any running apps and do not use the device for a while. When the device heats up, the features and performance may be limited or the device may turn off to cool down.

0 Likes
Mr_Fearless
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Hey, it is just the speaker area.
0 Likes
Adris07
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

hi, this silly problem is found in almost all mobile phones that have the metal part of the speaker practically touchin to the cover. This problem has happened to me on all Samsungs that have glass covers, it happens on the N20U, S9+, Note10+, S20+ (the latter due to the louder left/top speaker, it got hot in that area, but also the right or "main" speaker got hot). The only Samsung that hasn't given me problems with that was the A72, plastic cover: it doesn't transmit heat. In any case, a cover solves this problem.

how to note: everything that transmits electricity will heat up because it is the way energy is lost, movements of the coil and the very nature of the speakers.

0 Likes