Original topic:

my samsung galaxy note 20 ultra display went BLACK in a sudden AGAIN (warranty once already)

(Topic created on: 03-19-2021 12:24 PM)
Members_Ur9xIxv
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi, i am extremely disappointed with the quality of my Samsung Note 20 Ultra display. I paid more than 4k for a phone from a flagship company and the display issue happened twice in just 6 months of time. This is NOT a 2k phone. The screen just went BLACK in a sudden and nothing i can do but have to send for repair. With all the commercials and forum that Samsung always claimed that they have the latest and best tech for their display, this display issue should NOT happen, especially on a phone that cost more than 4k. As a consumer who paid more than 4k but getting this kind of quality is really unacceptable. Please look into this issue or my complaint seriously. What if the display go haywire again after my warranty ended? i dont want to pay for the display every 3 months though. It's totally a nightmare.

7 Comments
Galaxy Note
You are the only one having this issue, u might have got a defected or rejected model
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Then a bunch of rejected models are sold in the market illegally
0 Likes
Galaxy Note

i bought it from official samsung online store.

Galaxy Note
If you dropped your phone and made the display connection loose it could also be the problem
0 Likes
Galaxy Note

i never drop the phone and when it happened at the first time (3 months ago), samsung service centre mentioned it's the display issue and they replaced a new display for me. And now it happen again.

0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Fingers crossed for ur device to be fixed🙏